Welcome back to my blog!
I wanted to do something different from my usual stuff on my blog.
I have been tagged to do 20 Facts about Me by other beauty accounts on Instagram, so that's what I'm doing in this blog post (if anyone's interested in my life!).
1. I'm from Ireland (the west coast, County Mayo to be specific - highlighted in green on the map!).
2. I have three sisters (no brothers, although I would have loved one), and I'm the youngest in the family.
3. I have two adorable nephews Marc and Thomas and one beautiful niece, baby Hannah.
4. My guilty pleasure is listening to cheesy 90s music (N'sync, Backstreet boys, Peter Andre).
5. I love animals (every time I see a dog I have to go over and pat it like the dude in the pic there!), and have two dogs of my own - Sam and Belle.
6. I love Nutella chocolate spread and will eat it straight out of the jar!
7. I have a big fear of flying (it just feels so un-natural to be up that high). Even a short 30 minute flight to the UK terrifies me! Though it won't stop me travelling...
8. Although I wouldn't call myself a sporty-mad person, I do love to go for runs in the evening (with the dog Sam of course!).
9. My favourite food is my mammy's Sunday roast dinners (obviously). They are to die for.
10. My desert island make-up product would have to be a good mascara.
11. The best concert I was ever at was Ed Sheeran in Belfast in October 2014. He just got really into the performance and the crowd were singing along to the songs all the way through too. He definitely lives up to his reputation as an amazing live performer.
12. Although you might not think it now, I was a tomboy when I was younger and hated girly stuff. Even now I wouldn't call myself the girliest girl there is.
13. I love drinking tea and usually drink about five or six cups in the day - even when it's sunny weather outside! I'm very particular about it though - needs to have a specific amount of milk in it and lots of sugar. As for the whole Lyons-Barry's Tea debate: I'm definitely a Lyons tea fan! The box of 120 tea-bags goes so fast in my house!
14. My favourite holiday destination has been Paris in summer 2014. The weather was amazingly hot, I loved the laid-back lifestyle, the street style, the vintage clothes shops and all the tourist sightseeing, like the Eiffel Tower, the Arc De Triomph and Notre Dame and of course the Lourve to see a certain Mona Lisa.
15. The place I would most like to travel in the world to is New York. Hopefully I will do some day.
16. I enjoy reading books and try to start a new one every 2 weeks. The book I'm currently reading is The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. I've only just started it, but I think it's quite good already.
17. I wear glasses and have done since I was 12 (usually only wear them around the house and on days I just can't be bothered to put in contact lenses!).
18. I'm very much a hoarder and
find it very difficult to part with my clothes or pretty much anything.
19. I'm more than a bit of a hypochondriac and think every slight pain or ache is a sign of something more serious, so I always Google my symptoms - which obviously doesn't work out too well!
20. I'm quite a sensitive person and over-think everything.